Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshAL

hello friends
i want to use a summing amplifier so i googled then i found this (MC1458)
https://mediastudy.buffalo.edu/Roboti...heets/2172.pdf

what i want to get from this amplifier is (0.5 and -0.5) as outputs with inputs of (logic 0 or logic 1) so how can i connect this amplifier ?

then the outputs (0.5 or -0.5) will be an input to another amplifier with a gain of 38 ?how can i build the second amplifier?

sorry if my questions seem stupid and that because of self study of the electronics

thanks in advance

Bad link. However, If the first amp outputs +/-0.5V, and the second has a gain of 38, then the output of the second would have swing from -19V to +19V, which means it needs supplies of + and - 22V or so. You need a "high voltage" opamp; one which can run on >44V between Vcc and Vee.

hello friends
i want to use a summing amplifier so i googled then i found this (MC1458)
https://mediastudy.buffalo.edu/Roboti...heets/2172.pdf

what i want to get from this amplifier is (0.5 and -0.5) as outputs with inputs of (logic 0 or logic 1) so how can i connect this amplifier ?

then the outputs (0.5 or -0.5) will be an input to another amplifier with a gain of 38 ?how can i build the second amplifier?

sorry if my questions seem stupid and that because of self study of the electronics

thanks in advance
What is your circuit to be used for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back