Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier component values

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldreed

I would be grateful if I could have a little help with a circuit design.
Basically, I have a input signal at a constant 60hz and varying amplitude from 0v to 2v peak to peak, which is supplied via a current transformer (coil). I want to amplify that signal by 2 to 3 times, to provide an DC output which will rise and fall proportionly, which will be used in a further module.
I have found a circuit which may provide the answer **broken link removed** but I don't know how to determine the component values.

Any help would be appreciated.

the rising and falling DC is called as AC!

Last edited:
The linked circuiit is just an amplifer, it does not rectify the signal into a DC level.

Read this recent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back