Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMPLIFIER ckt help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakoko79

guys, i need help..

i have a project in school which needs me to make a class AB power amps.

i used this circuit. in simulation, its flawless, but in practice.. its distorted..

i find that if i increase r13 or r14, more distortions appear, how can i enhance this design? pls help me >.<

any suggestions for other designs of class ab amps? thanks!!!!

Attachments

• ckt.JPG
    ckt.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 10012010.jpg
    10012010.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 134
Sorry, but that's a REALLY poor attempt at an amplifer - the output stage is really bad, and the lack of negative feedback means it will be distorted.

what i dont understand is why there is distortion on top of the waveform. more to the point, the distortions in the upper portion is not the same as the bottom.

of course i already did a google search before going here... pls help >.<

what i dont understand is why there is distortion on top of the waveform. more to the point, the distortions in the upper portion is not the same as the bottom.

of course i already did a google search before going here... pls help >.<

Because it's a completely rubbish circuit, here's about the minimum you need:

**broken link removed**

yah.. i understand it is rubish.. i guess i wasnt around when it was taught... any links to good feedback mechanics/tutorial for bjt's?

i tried to study the slides given in the course but.. they're rubbish too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back