Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier Circuit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amady

Hi all... i have a LM35DZ temperature sensor, but the output is just 10mV only! so i need to amplify it before going thru' PIC...

Plz Hlp...... :cry:

The output is 10 mV per degree C, so the output is 300 mV at 30 degrees C. You could feed that direct to the ADC, but if you want to amplify it use an op amp. If you can be more specific, give the input range and corresponding output range, I can design a circuit.

Russlk said:
The output is 10 mV per degree C, so the output is 300 mV at 30 degrees C. You could feed that direct to the ADC, but if you want to amplify it use an op amp. If you can be more specific, give the input range and corresponding output range, I can design a circuit.

Thanks Russlk!... actually i want to design the temperature between 10oC to 80oC.... if can from 0oC to the 100oC (LM35DZ characteristic.)... :lol:

Russlk said:
What is the range of your ADC?

Actually i'm using PIC16F819 that has internal ADC, when i looking from datasheet i can't sure which part is explain about the range of ADC...

amady said:
Russlk said:
What is the range of your ADC?

Actually i'm using PIC16F819 that has internal ADC, when i looking from datasheet i can't sure which part is explain about the range of ADC...

It's from 0V to 5V (Vss to Vdd) by default, although you can use adjustable reference points if you wish. Check my analogue tutorial for details.

Nigel Goodwin said:
It's from 0V to 5V (Vss to Vdd) by default, although you can use adjustable reference points if you wish. Check my analogue tutorial for details.

Thanks Nigel... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back