Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplifier 1000 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlon

I need schematic diagram and pcb lay out of amplifier 1000 watts i really need to assemble of any kind or model of it, is there any one can send me? thanks..

I got an LM741 based amp That will give you 1000 watts at 1000 volts I can sell for $1000. Andy

I need schematic diagram and pcb lay out of amplifier 1000 watts i really need to assemble of any kind or model of it, is there any one can send me? thanks..

From what into what? do you need to run this off a 9 volt transister battery? a car battery? a houes plug or 480Volts AC? Andy

Also what is the desired frequency response and distortion of the amp.

Last edited:
In Thailand there are Karoke amplifiers available up to 3,500W (some are 5,000W).

They cost US$150!!! :D

Boncuk

I need schematic diagram and pcb lay out of amplifier 1000 watts
Is this even for an audio amp or a RF amp? For home or automotive? You have given no detals as to what you what and if you have not noticed we are just guessing. So stop wasting our time and tell us what you want in detal. Andy

Boncuk-
In Thailand there are Karoke amplifiers available up to 3,500W (some are 5,000W).

They cost US$150!!!

And they are probably 50W or 100W RMS amplifiers inside the box. I don't know what fairy-land system they use to rate amplifier "watts" these days... You see little plastic things rated 250W or 300W in all the shops, and you pick it up and it weighs nothing. Real watts are heavy, the transformer, the speakers etc. :(

Boncuk-

And they are probably 50W or 100W RMS amplifiers inside the box. I don't know what fairy-land system they use to rate amplifier "watts" these days... You see little plastic things rated 250W or 300W in all the shops, and you pick it up and it weighs nothing. Real watts are heavy, the transformer, the speakers etc. :(

I like how AudioGuru puts it, he calls the system they use to rate their audio components "whats"
1000whats of power

And no one knows "what" math they used to come up with 1000 watts. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back