Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AM Radio Question, Diagram included

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixy

Hi, the attachment contains a diagram of the AM radio circuit we built for a lab

I have a question about Figure 2 Section 3. From what I understand, audiable information is encoded as amplitude of a low frequency signal. This signal "rides" on the broadcasted high frequency signal. Sectopm 3 is a low-pass filter that filters out the high frequency.

Here is the question: for the 0.1uFD capacitor, what will be the optimum resistor value? Why?

My text book has example of low pass filter, but it's a RC circuit in series. I don't know how a parallel RC circuit will behave

Thanks for any suggestion

wiring diagram of electronic viewfinder

I need to know the wiring diagram of electronic viewfinder type VF-240 that of a Sony Handycam model CCD-V30E,especialy the port between the camera and the viewfinder.Thank you.

Oh man, I didn't realize that my pdf attachment is rejected

here it is!

Attachments

• T-R-sch_123.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back