Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Am I selfish or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys.

Long story I kind of know CRT and stuff. Long learning curve but I waxed it Years ago. We have been trying really hard to find someone to take over my work here and relieve me when I have my finger fixed. The problem that happened last Year. Still not able to do it. It's like being forced to drive a car with a wobbly wheel and hope it magically fixes itself...

As some of you know that have followed my rants and work stuff and all here will know. I have had both the best and the worst....

The best get the big C and the worst get fired. And I have to take the strain again. Never ending.

Like I am jinxed. My work ethics are what they are for a reason. I have being doing this too long.

Clean repair shop means less stress for the people handling customers in front.....a case of spending time on worthy stuff to repair...instead of rubbish to fix. Either fix it or reject it. Easy. Get it out of the system. Fetch now or we throw away. Customers decision.

I know this game well.

My real problem is though with I canno't even have a break to have my finger/hand seen to. Gotta work. No backup.......and you can imagine my frustration... We have literally hundreds of thousands of unemployed people here......none of them are really willing to work or learn....too difficult.

Much better to burn and break down for them.

Notice no Racial stuff with this post. But you know where I am coming if you have a few wise grey hairs on you.

Regards,
tv

So how useful you going to be once your finger has turned everything below your elbow to rot?

Leave the shop for a day and get the finger fixed right or at least cut it off so the rest of you may live to suffer longer. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back