Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Am I doing it in the right way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harros

Hi guys, I am building a signal transmitter to transmit a simple sine wave at 1.07MHz and ~100mW. So , I implemented the sine wave oscillator circuit directly to the antenna... Am I doing the transmitter at the right way?

Attachments

• Transmitter.pdf
    47.1 KB · Views: 140
Harros said:
Hi guys, I am building a signal transmitter to transmit a simple sine wave at 1.07MHz and ~100mW. So , I implemented the sine wave oscillator circuit directly to the antenna... Am I doing the transmitter at the right way?

Don't mistake me for someone who is qualified to answer this (yet), but I can tell you that it sims nicely in LTSpice. :)

Torben

Torben said:
Don't mistake me for someone who is qualified to answer this (yet), but I can tell you that it sims nicely in LTSpice. :)

Torben

Anyway, thank you for having a verification on this circuit...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back