Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef Patat

Please be kind enough to review my newly added pages about my amplifier project.
I hope one day they can be usefull to other people as well, but first i need to know if my findings are correct, so I can keep going with my own project, which is of course most fun of all.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Many thanks, Jef

I'm glad you like it, i didn't use anything, i'm just a poor basterd ;-)
I did the layout while i was without a job, so i had plenty of time.
I just used notebook, i always like to know what I'm doinge, so i hate wysiwyg stuff.
The site is not what is most important to me, it's finished, i like it so everybody else should like it as well :twisted: for the moment i'm concentrating on the content, i hope that one day it might become a good resource.

regards, Jef

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back