Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ALTIUM, PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagh

Is there any body out here to tell me how can I create a quad transistor array in Altium. I really need it for my PCB and look for all the libraries but I couldn't find anything. I think I have to create it but I don't know how can I do it?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 300
Post removed

I never used Altium either, but I bet it is not as hard as you think it is. The easiest way would probably be to find a component that has the same package (14 pins, the same size etc), and then just make a symbol that will represent it in the schematic. Try reusing the original libraries as much as you can, look how other components are made there.

I tried to find a component that has same features of my component It's very strange but I couldn't get anything. I have to create it but right now I didn't have time to study how to make it in altium. in fact because I don't have any experience in this aspect it takes much time for me to do it. the other way is changing the software. I can switch to another software used for PCB but I don't know they have the component or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back