Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer PCB project - Error message: Legend is not interpreted until output..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkBattousai

**broken link removed**

I'm new to Altium Designer (Summer 09).
I designed my schematic, and compiled it without any error messages.
Then used "PCB Board Wizard" to create a PCB from the schematic (I used its default settings, the only changes were using metric unit system and specifying a custom board size).
After creating the PCB, it came out to be something like in the screenshot above.

I followed **broken link removed** to create this PCB, so why does it give such an error?
What am I missing? What is "drill drawing"?

Hi,

This is not an error message, it is just implying that the actual Drill Drawing will be seen when you output the PCB via either PDF, Print or Print Preview, Gerber, ODB++ etc. The Drill Legend is a Table that defines all the hole sizes in the PCB with a number of different symbols or characters and is shown in the above outputs when a .Legend string is placed on the Drill Layer of the PCB. More information can be found at the following link - **broken link removed** or at the Altium Designer forums - **broken link removed**

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Neal Jerath
Altium Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back