Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer Component "All" Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1.5

hi all .
I just started to use altium designer. But couldnt search components from all libraries.Let me explaine some..
I downloaded and installed all library files on altium designer offical page. And also watched some videos about searching components. In all videos there is a "All" section very upper on component panel. But i have no "All" and so i cant able to search at all libraries. All i have to go and found manufacturer and type it through and search.
Dont know what i did wrong? And where is my "ALL" ????? :)
Thanks.
This is on my component panel . As you can see there is no "All" on top of the libraries.
component.JPG

This is from offical page of altium designer.
Search_String_Breadcrumbs_AD191-600x206.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back