Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternator Experiments

Status
Not open for further replies.

XspydareX

Hi TCMTECH I Jus Read Your Post And Got V Nice Information And Thought To Ask Something About My Experiment Because I Don't Want To Waste Extra $$$ On Trying Again n Again

I Want To Run 50KW Alternator [1500 RPM] With X Size Of FlyWheel With X Weight
Can You Plz Sir Tell Me How Much Weight And Diameter Of Flywheel I Should Use To Run It, I Want To Run It On 2 HP Motor Single Phase

Currently I Tried It On 1HP 1450 RPM Single Phase And Pulley On Motor Is 4"
One Side Pulley On Shaft Is 9" Connected To Motor [Shaft Size Is 28" Length And 2" Diameter]
On The Other Side Pulley Is 8" Connected To Alternator And Alternator Pulley Is 4" With FlyWheel
Tht Means FlyWheel Is Attached On Alternator [ FlyWheel Diameter Is 20" And Weight Is 42KG ]

Result From Above Calculation Is When It Starts Creating Volts Above 300V Then Motor Starts Slowing And Heat Up
I Guess May B Its Because Alternator Creating Magnetic Field, Plz Help Me, I've Attached Picture Of Alternator Details

Can You Please Sir Tell Me Am I Doing Anything Wrong? Plz Correct Me If Im Doing Any mistake
It'll Be V Much Helpful Thanks
Very Good Info Sir,

Attachments

• 20151228_184346xx.jpg
    20151228_184346xx.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 201
You should start a new thread for your question. (The thread you have tagged your question onto is about 4.5 years old.) 1 HP is equivalent to 756 watts. so 50 KW is 50/0.746 = 67 HP So to drive your 50 KW alternator to full output you would need 67 HP IF IT WAS 100% efficient. In practice it will probably be about 80% efficient so you need 67/0.8 = 83.75 HP You need to give some background information about what you are trying to do. Also what is the flywheel for in you system ?

Les.

Apart from the obvious chasm between 50kW (67HP) and 1HP (746W), if I've understood the pulley system correctly it gives an alternator speed of 1288rpm (not 1500rpm) when the motor is doing 1450rpm.
How much current do you hope to draw when the voltage is 300V?

Can You Plz Sir Tell Me How Much Weight And Diameter Of Flywheel I Should Use To Run It, I Want To Run It On 2 HP Motor Single Phase

Really? You want to run a 50 KW generator that likely takes around 60KW of mechanical power at full load and 2 - 3 KW at no load off of a 1.5 KW power source and can't see the problem? :facepalm:

My whole house emergency backup generator is a 20 KW unit. The engine is a 30 HP (depending on fuel used) I suggest you look at what a 50 KW unit needs.

Ron

You need to give some background information about what you are trying to do. Also what is the flywheel for in you system ?

Les.

Plz Have A Look At This Video I Want To Make Like This, [Chas Campbell System, Flywheel Wheel Will Produce Kinetic Energy By Gravitational Force

You should start a new thread for your question. (The thread you have tagged your question onto is about 4.5 years old.)

Agreed. XspydareX , what you just did is called "thread hijacking". You tried taking over someone else's thread, which is not allowed here. You should have started your own thread.

I have moved your posts to a new thread. Next time, please start your own.

Matt

Plz Have A Look At This Video I Want To Make Like This, [Chas Campbell System, Flywheel Wheel Will Produce Kinetic Energy By Gravitational Force

That's nothing but a scam designed to fool gullible people who don't know anything about basic physics or electrical devices in any way.

There is not one thing in that video that shows anything that is of any valid use to anyone who understands how mechanical drives and electrical motors and generators work.

Gravity doesn't do anything special to put more or less energy into a flywheel either.

If you want to know more about gravity read up on it. In physics, it's the weakest of the four fundamental forces of nature.

This explains the differences in the forces better than I can.

http://sciencepark.etacude.com/particle/forces.php

http://www.tapir.caltech.edu/~teviet/Waves/differences.html

You guy's giving the answers are really just working for "the man", keeping cheap power from the "people". This will all change after the trump election!

:p

Well as I have pointed out many times in the past in many threads.

Those who are smart enough to figure out how to make something that would be best described as over-unity work are also intelgent enough to understad why it is necessary to keep it to themselves. :facepalm:

BTW it has nothing do with wealth, power or fame. The real reason is far simpler. :sorry:

If you want to know more about gravity read up on it. In physics, it's the weakest of the four fundamental forces of nature.
Not when jumping from 12 storeys up ;), then its a pretty powerful force :D, also alot of inertia to get rid of when you land. PLEASE DONT TRY THIS EXPERIMENT!!

The video is a working demo of a over unity machine, its well known none of them work without a flux capacitor!! Flux capacitors are real a mod told me so! he also has video proof!

I suggest you do your reading too then come back and tell me that ratio between gravities attractive forces and that of the other three primary forces. :facepalm:

Hi TCMTECH I Jus Read Your Post And Got V Nice Information And Thought To Ask Something About My Experiment Because I Don't Want To Waste Extra $$$ On Trying Again n Again

Currently I Tried It On 1HP 1450 RPM Single Phase And Pulley On Motor Is 4"
One Side Pulley On Shaft Is 9" Connected To Motor [Shaft Size Is 28" Length And 2" Diameter]
On The Other Side Pulley Is 8" Connected To Alternator And Alternator Pulley Is 4" With FlyWheel
Tht Means FlyWheel Is Attached On Alternator [ FlyWheel Diameter Is 20" And Weight Is 42KG ]

Result From Above Calculation Is When It Starts Creating Volts Above 300V Then Motor Starts Slowing And Heat Up
I Guess May B Its Because Alternator Creating Magnetic Field, Plz Help Me, I've Attached Picture Of Alternator Details

Can You Please Sir Tell Me Am I Doing Anything Wrong? Plz Correct Me If Im Doing Any mistake
It'll Be V Much Helpful Thanks
Very Good Info Sir,

Could you stop capitalizing every single word? Very hard to read for me. Unnecessary nonsense.

I suggest you do your reading too then come back and tell me that ratio between gravities attractive forces and that of the other three primary forces. :facepalm:
Think about it.......................it was humor! you know HA HA HA (s0metimes called being funny??). The idea of gravity being weak is funny when you think of jumping off a building and what gravity will do in that instance, yes its the weakest force but you missed the joke entirely! you are in desperate need of a new woman!!! You are in danger of getting grumpy!:eek:. So please re read and laugh! Dont make me come slap some humor into you!! (there is a joke in there as well, see if you can spot it ;) give you a clue...........slap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back