Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternative to HT12E and HT12D

Status
Not open for further replies.

earjun

Hi
Iam doing a project where I wanted to switch off a led wirelessly.I considered HT12E and HT12D pairs but they are not available here.So any of you know any alternatives to these ICs.I also wanted to know about ICs similar to A434 transmitter and reciever pair as these are also not available here.

I would suggest you to consider PT2272/PT2262 pair. one pair is just around 35p. I bought them from ebay last time, the seller is in Hongkong. Just 4 days delivery time.

they are not available here
Not true. They are available **broken link removed**. Unless you're not here. In which case you could tell us so we could give you more useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back