Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternative to ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSFET-guy

Hi, this is my first post so if this topic is a problem I apologize in advance. I have a bunch of micro processors that I'm trying to get rid of. They are all in never opened vacuum sealed bags. Is there a good website out there (that won't charge me an arm and a leg) I could post these parts on? I thought about e-bay but I can't help thinking that people don't go e-bay to buy oddball processors like this one. I'd appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thanks

Some pretty interesting looking kits on your website there blueroom. I graduated from Devry....... well lets just say a long time ago. I never worked with PICs but I'm interested in learning about them.

What is a 5c posting?

If I ever need to find something out of the ordinary, Ebay is always my first place to look!!, Never failed yet, Karl.

Hitachi HD6417727F100. I have 31 of them. It's a non stock item at most places USbid quoted me 79$ a piece 2449$ for 31. I'd be very happy to sell all 31 for 5 or 600$. I'd be not so happy to get less but I'll probably take whatever I can get.

I also have some brand new Melcor TECs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back