Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternative IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi,

May i know if there is any alternative of dual op-amp that can function as this IC: TS5A3166DBVR?
For the dual op-amp, one of the op-amp act as oscillator and the other op-amp act as no feedback, unity gain.
Please advise. Thanks.

Why do you want an alternative? This chip is currently available from texas instruments. I think if you try to use another chip, you will not get 'pin for pin' compatibility

741 is classic op amp. it is still made by several companies so you can find it as LM741 or UA741CN etc.

Can Any One tell me any VCo ic .... which can produce freq of 900 Mhz ,....

i have MAx 2623... but it is not easily available in my premises ..so guys plz help ...
me in this issue ....

any substitute of max 2623 ..
which would be available anywhere

thanks.. Ms Sarmad ..
msuhaib97@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back