Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

also need replacement for BS170 and BD679 transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

crysrose

I also need a replacement for BS170 N-Channel, Small signal MOSFET Transistor and a BD679 Darlington, NPN-Power Amp..... which are also parts used in a security door key circuit.... im also requesting for circuits similar to a security door key circuit where all of the components found in the circuit could be found in electronic workbench ver.5 or in multisim... this would be a really really big help for my project! thanx very mch....

PS. thanx bogdanfirst for helping me find a replacement for 4022, hope you could help me again. :D

don't know about the BS170. i had to wait for a week to get it.
but about the BD, you can user any type of transistor, NPN wich can handle the current needed by the electromagnet that opens the door.

Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor

Attachments

• BS170_1.GIF
    BS170_1.GIF
    55.6 KB · Views: 3,948
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back