Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

All so serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's just that stupid.

Keep chatting on these forums to keep your brain alive, exercise to keep your body alive and don't get fat to keep your heart working well and you will live for forever like I will.

Years ago I stopped smoking.
Today in a checkup my doctor said my weight is the same as 10 years ago.
My ECG and blood pressure are normal.
I was distracted by a new shapely young nurse.
But I am an old geezer!
It's healthy if you're an old geezer with a vim & vigor libido so long as you don't go overboard and turn into a purvert! ;) You see, it's therapeutic for you when I suggest googling for Ewa Sonnet or Barbie Griffin, eh? :);)

I am not a pervert. I have a lovely wife and I like to look at all the other lovely women.

I am not a pervert. I have a lovely wife and I like to look at all the other lovely women.

First thing my wife does is look to see where I'm looking ? So, I always first look at the differing people in the room but, it doesn't work she knows me I must have a glassy eye look or something she always know when I'm looking at the cute ones.

She doesn't say anything.

But, she gets a look on her face that say's something like (So, he thinks she's cute ?)

Ok, So I'm a Big Dog. All I can say is ( Bow, wow, wow, yippy, yo, yippi yeah ) (Bow, wow yippy yo yippi yeah):p

kv :D

Last edited:
I point to something away from a cute girl and tell my wife to look at the nice bird or car over there. Then I look at the cute girl drool, wink and smile.

Personally, if I see a cute girl and my wife notices me looking we'll get into a discussion about what is or is not attractive about that person =) Just cause you get married doesn't mean human nature suddenly stops working.

Oh my, now there is a lose-lose situation if I ever heard of one. I recommend changing the subject if your wife ever asks what you see in some other girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back