Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

All possible sensors that can be activated by a human being either touch or infra or

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbastawros

Hi
I have no idea about electronics but i want to know about all the sensors that can be activated by a human being especially being present in a place.

Like i am in the office either dead or live just there will make it on and sensors i can trigger myself either manually voice touch morse code .

Are these sensors available like ready to use ?in a small or mini size that you can connect two wires to it and get it to work to switch on or off something.?
Is so where?
Is this stuff expensive.?
I want to try something quick first.
Any book to read about sensors?

Thanks

"Like i am in the office either dead or live just there will make it on" The only thing I can think of is a sensor that detects both entries and exits...You went in, you died or you didn't, you didn't exit, so you must be there.

Ken

Last edited:
as far as i am aware pir sensors detect the movement of a heat source using infra red.
if you throw a brick past a pir in theory it wont trigger, but if a cat or person went past it, it will trigger.

So using your own words. if your alive and moving a pir will work fine. If your dead and not moving a pir will not work.

Maybe you should try a heart monitor?? lol

Thanks a lot guys

I want a sensor that will be triggered by my presence in the office regardless of the heat condition or movement as it might be cold in the office and i might be paused for a while reading something so what can that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back