Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alarm clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon

I am interested in combining a tens unit with an alarm clock. The goal would be to have the stimulation slowly increase to the point that it gradually wakes you up. The sensation would need to be dull

OK, and what is your question?

I've never really looked at the guts of an alarm clock, but there is bound to be either a relay or a transistor that switches the radio (if you are referring to a clock radio) to the speaker when the set time is reached. You could use that relay to switch anything you like I would imagine.

So you think it will be pretty straight forward. Some of the Tens units are battery operated. Any idea how to control the stimulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back