Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aguilar DB680 Bass Pre Schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtallent

Hi all,
I have an Aguilar BD680 bass preamp that I bought on Ebay a few years ago. If anyone is familiar with these pre's, my unit is one of the older models prior to Aguilar modifying the design (my serial number is #008). My unit has not worked well since I bought and I am hopeing to repair it. The only problem is that I can't locate a schematic anywhere. Does anyone have experience with these units or have a schematic for them? If I can't get a schematic to help narrow down the problems I'm having, I may just do a general overhaul, replacing capacitors and checking for any obvious problems. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• db680_01.jpg
    db680_01.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,191
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back