Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AE-PICPGM II help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergeb

I am doing a project using PIC16F84A microcontroller.I have written assembly language program using microchip's MPLAB IDE version 7.50, simulated it and it seems ok.
I want to write my code to the pic. The writer I have is AE-PICPGM II. But I don't know how to use this writer with MPLAB.So I need anybody's help on how to use this device with MPLAB software.Or if it is not compatible with MPLAB, you may suggest me any compatible programmer you know or any site that might be helpful. I really need your help to do my project because this is the only device I am given and I have no other options.
Thank you in advance.

I'm not familiar with that programmer, however once you create your .hex file using MPLAB, usually you'd use whatever program goes along with your programmer to program that .hex into your PIC. MPLAB would only support Microchip compatible programmers. I have the ICD2 that I use with MPLAB, but I also have two other programmers that I use when I write stuff using other compilers etc. and they use their own software package to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back