Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADXL202E's socket ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asterix101

hey there...I just need an answer ASAP...what is the socket used with the accelerometer ADXL202EJ called ? I need to implement the accelerometer on a pcb, but I have to use a socket for it. So can anyone answer my question about the name & model nbr?
Thanks a lot !

This is a link to the ADXL202 series accelerometers. However, the data sheet doesn't reflect the suffix EJ? The 202 series from Analog Devices show the device as a 14-Lead CERPAK (QC-14). If that is the case it is surface mount. Anyway, that may help.

Ron

There is no socket that could be used for these devices. I doubt there is even a clamshell for testing. A socket with an accelerometer which would possibly depend on its flatness in relation to the PCB, seems counter intuitive. If you need to plug and unplug it from the board/boards, possibly a daughterboard type thing would work. I'm sure there are breakout boards available for the ADXL202.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back