Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tronitech

I appreciate I'm a relatively new member and I hope I'm not breaking any rules but all I require is a little advice about the current value of some old kit.

I have a Stag Orbit 48 Portable Programmer (with manual) and a Stag SE1T UV Eraser in very good condition and good working order but do they command any value on the second hand market these days?

Help appreciated and then of to ebay maybe?

I havent heard that name in a while.
And I agree here in the uk (same as you) you'd get around 20 quid at the most, they are small and light so not expensive to post so you'll probably shift them ok on ebay.

Last edited:
I live in England (Southampton) and happen to be going through a "retro" phase. (second childhood)

I would happily pay £40 for the two, plus up to £10 postage. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
I live in England (Southampton) and happen to be going through a "retro" phase. (second childhood)

I would happily pay £40 for the two, plus up to £10 postage. PM me if you are interested.

PM sent.

Edit: I thought I'd sent a message but it's not appearing in my sent items. Is this because I've got a low post count?

Last edited:
PM received and reply sent.

message shows in my sent-items, wonder why it did not work for you?

The reply is a "yes please", just need your postal address to send cash, but by PM, not on open forum, for obvious reasons

And many thanks - it will be great to get back into a little retro-computing after 20 years break

Last edited:
Hex

PM sent although it isn't showing in my sent items folder so not sure it's gone.

Lost your address so please PM it and I'll post tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just to close the thread, I am now one very happy Stag programmer/eraser owner.

Hopefully tronitech is satisfied with an easy transaction too.

Many thanks to the forum organisers for making this happen :)

Next challenge is to find some DOS/Windows software to talk to "Stag Orbit 48" EPROM programmer. Couldn't just download it for free in those days.
Will probably manage fine without it.

PM sent.

Edit: I thought I'd sent a message but it's not appearing in my sent items. Is this because I've got a low post count?

For some reason, you actually have to set your options so that the messages you send are saved in the "sent" folder. It doesn't default to it. You should be able to go to your account settings and find out how to set that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back