Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advanced thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddief

Hi all,

Before I begin, I just want to say I've searched this forum for thermostats and found lots of info, but non of it fits my needs. I'd like to build an electronic thermostat for a wide temperature range (-10C to +30C) with independent control over switch on and switch off temperatures. A display would be nice, but it's not a must. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

That looks like one of those 1F supercapacitors; what purpose does it serve?

It's actually gone on the current prototype, a HS1101 humidity sensor takes its place. It was to test a simple two diode battery backup, it worked but a set of 3xAA batteries instead ran it for months. It's up in the air if I'll add the battery / cap backup to the final design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back