Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

adsl filter with L.E.D indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnbguy

Hi All,

I have a question, I am trying to build an adsl filter or passive device, which contains an L.E.D indicator if ADSL frequencies are detected on the line.

The device does not need to handshake or anything, just detect dsl frequencies (not just voltages)?

Am i asking for something from the future or is this possible given what we have today?

maybe a simple charge-pump driving a fet (which controls the LED). The fet gate should have a capacitor and resistor such that the gate voltage slowly (dis)charges and the ADSL data signal is not affected. A charge-pump with suitably small pass capacitor will also filter out the low frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back