Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

adjustable on/off cicle timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernd14

Hi to all,
I have a 21m boat and want to run a 220 Volt Ac circulation pump for a solar hot water system with adjustable on and off times. 1 min on and 20 min off would be fine. Supply can be either 12 or 24 Volt DC. How can I build such a thing?
Thank you in advance,
Bernd Keller

I am presently living in the Philippines, but the boat is in Turkey where I will go by mid March for 6 to 7 months

You could use an inverter to convert DC to AC but it would be much more efficient to just use a DC powered pump.

A CD4060 and a monostable can be used as a timer which could be activate a relay to switch the pump on and off.

hi,
thank you. I agree but I just need to activate a relais for 1 minute and then after 30 minutes again for 1 minute and so on. where can I find a wiring diagram that tells me the sizes of components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back