Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

address 0x000

Status
Not open for further replies.

aljamri

I tried before posting this thread but no progress so i deciede to ask for help.
I am using simple, cheap PIC programmer from fox delta, designed by a nice man called Dgajjar:
**broken link removed**
The software is WinPicPro 1.91

It looks I’m stuck with my programmer. At the beginning I’ve been told to check the cable, I replaced it with new one. Then they said the problem is the ripple in my power supply, i replaced it with two 9 volt cells. somebody told me that it may be my program, i used Nigel Goodwin again and again (thanks) tutorial and still no progress, except that the 3 LED's in on of the stages start blinking, and from hardware setup they can be switched ON and OFF but I do not know what is the correct sequence for them.
Last week I got message said " 128 words ...... in 44s" but when put in circuit no result. Another message today said “Program Verify Failed at program address 0x000, programming aborted "
If anybody has a solution please I’m waiting for.
Thanks. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back