Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding rca jack to old Mini (1986) tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

seattlealex

I have an old mini TV made in 1986. I'd like to use it as a security monitor. my security camera has a RCA cable that I'd like to attach to the TV. The TV only has one input on the case, it's for a external antenna. I think it's a 3.5m, it says 75 ohms next to it. can I get an adapter for this to attach my cable, or can I pull the case apart and install a RCA jack on the back on the TV? if so how do I do this? Any help you can give will be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks, it works now.

Thanks for the help with this little project. I went to the local Goodwill and found a RF modulator (looks new) for $3, they also had a cable the converted coax to 3.5mm, which was great. It works now and I love it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back