Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC using PIC16f877 and LM35

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikesmixes

hey, I am trying to make a temperature display using an old LCD screen and a PICF877. Does anyone have any examples of analogue to digital conversions using the PIC16F877...? (how its done)....I plan on using the LM35 for the temp sensor. It gives out 10mv/degree.....thanks

mikesmixes said:
hey, I am trying to make a temperature display using an old LCD screen and a PICF877. Does anyone have any examples of analogue to digital conversions using the PIC16F877...? (how its done)....I plan on using the LM35 for the temp sensor. It gives out 10mv/degree.....thanks

Have a look at my tutorials, where I show how to do both LCD and A2D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back