Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

adc problem of pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelam29

hi frndz
m working on adc of pic16f877. m using two analog inputs .

when i give inputs at both the pins i.e (either 5 volts to both or ground to both)then the value comes correct but if i give input to one of the pin as 5 volts and other as ground then the adc shows absurd value.

the one on which i give 5 volts shows me 348 decimal and the other one shows 0 .

please help me how can i make it correct

Try reading my PIC tutorial about analog inputs!.

It explains what's almost certainly your problem - which is too high a source impedance feeding the input. You can either provide a lower source impedance, or add a suitable delay after switchign channels.

Nigel Goodwin

Dear sir,

I want to know about you. What you do and where are you from. When first I see your name I confused with the name Nigel Gardner, I have book written on PIC C for CCS C. But you are Goodwin NOT Gardner. Can you please tell me some thing about you.

Bye

Re: Nigel Goodwin

PIC Coder said:
Dear sir,

I want to know about you. What you do and where are you from. When first I see your name I confused with the name Nigel Gardner, I have book written on PIC C for CCS C. But you are Goodwin NOT Gardner. Can you please tell me some thing about you.

You can check my websites, another one is http://www.lpilsley.co.uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back