Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adc interrupt in dspic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i have configured for an adc interrupt with system clock as the source and 4 channels. Let us say i get this interrupt every 10 micro second, then does it mean the conversion time is 10 micro second? Will this interrupt time is always fixed or it can also depend on other high priority interrupts? Please suggest. I am looking at pic controllers.

Of course other interrupts can affect the timings, but it will be of little consequence.. If you write interrupts correctly then the less time in the interrupt is better!!

If you prioritise correctly, then it shouldn't be a problem.. What is so time specific? What's the application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back