Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC conversion microchip

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to read 4 analog signals connected to micro chip dspic30f4011 and i am really confused with the conversion mechanism. I decided to read the 4 channels sequentially using channel 0. But my doubt is with the register SMPI<3:0>. The data sheet says it can vary from 1 sample per interrupt to 16 samples per interrupt, what it actually means? If i want to read 4 analog signals to what value shall I set will it be 3 or 4? And can i read it from registers ADCBUF0 to ADCBUF3? Please help.

What is the values range the register can take? Usually, MCP is clear explaining registers usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back