Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC circuit.. program code

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecy61mrh

i'm currently working on an ADC circuit... my target it to build a volt-meter.. currently i require a code to read off a random voltage source and display the output on an oscilloscope... either pseudo code or c-program language would do... anybody can help me with this???

ecy61mrh said:
i'm currently working on an ADC circuit... my target it to build a volt-meter.. currently i require a code to read off a random voltage source and display the output on an oscilloscope... either pseudo code or c-program language would do... anybody can help me with this???

what you're saying makes no sense. The output is displayed on an oscilloscope? The C language part would mean you're probably using a micro of some sort. Which one? What A/D? What resolution? What voltage range?

This whole post is without merit at this point in time.:(

the experiment in detail..

hey.. my experiment is to do with an R/2R DAC which we design previously.... now i have to convert this DAC to an ADC given a comparator 'dual differential comparator' the design ofcourse is as intructed in the lab manual but i just need to figure out the code to read off a voltage source and display the output on the oscilloscope. We're using code composer software, with c language, and a DSP for the experiment... your help would be really appreciated! thanks..

best rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back