Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

active RFID RTLS - looking for cheaper parts for college project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtiernan

Very desperate here.... have checked a multitude of websites and phoned a number of companies worldwide. Basically I have a budget of about 250 euro and given the task for my major project to develop a Real Time Locating System (possible DTOA) using rfid tags... obviously the range needs to be a few metres for the triangulation to be calculated using software. My supervisor came accross one website as follows;
Active RFID Devices
but they seem to be all out of stock apart from the reader at the top...
Basically as far as know... I need about 4 readers, about 3 active tags.. anything else?
Does anybody know of any websites that would also sell this equipments cheaper as well as most companies seem to quote up to 3000 euro!!
thanks a million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back