Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

active filter using lpv324

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushpa

hi,

i have attached the circuit which i am using in my design for sensing the voltage and current using LPV324 and ina200

but not able to get the output ...

can anyone solve the problem

Attachments

• SCHEMATIC1 _ Battery-measuremen.pdf
    18.2 KB · Views: 165
What is the battery voltage?
You have an attenuator from the battery voltage to the input of an opamp.
The opamp has a supply voltage of 5v, if the battery voltage is greater than 7.xx volts the opamp will saturate and the output will go to the +ve rail.

How are you measuring the battery current?
Where is the sense resistor?
I do not understand how the current measurement circuit is supposed to work.

JimB

hai,
thanks for reply...
here iam using current sensing resistor between CHRG_I & ground .
using atmega88 ADC channel connected to BAT_I & BAT_I.

I don't see PV_I in the schematic. As a matter of fact I don't see any negative voltage in the schematic. You may need to draw the battery and charger into the diagram along with all voltages.

Current sensing

I don't see PV_I in the schematic. As a matter of fact I don't see any negative voltage in the schematic. You may need to draw the battery and charger into the diagram along with all voltages.

Please find the schematic attached..... if any thing wrong please guide me i am getting negative voltages on current sensing channel (PV_I ) while charging

Attachments

• Binder1.pdf
    79 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back