Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ACER Monitor won't work with a BUSH Set Top Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

I have an ACER model P221W LCD Monitor and a Bush DFTA10HD Set Top Box.

I use the ACER monitor with my computer via the VGA connection and I would also like to occasionally use it to display a TV picture from

the Bush Set Top Box.

The Set Top works with a CHEMEI LCD Monitor via the VGA connection but it will not work with the ACER monitor.

It also works with my TV via the VGA connection.

When I connect it to the ACER monitor via the VGA connection, the screen shows a message "Input signal not recognised" or words to that

effect.

The Bush also has a HDMI output and the ACER has a DVI input, so I connected them via a DVI cable & HDMI converter. But the same message

appeared on the screen.

Does anyone know why? I assume it is due to incompatible DDC data.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back