Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

accessing of external code memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleach

can u please explain me how the accessing of external code memory happen with graph if possible. in μc 8051

thanks

By posting the same question again you are reducing you chance of getting help. We heard you the first time and if anyone had an answer they would have given it. You also should not expect "right now" answers. Give it a few hours.

can u please explain me how the accessing of external code memory happen with graph if possible. in μc 8051

thanks

actually one question about accessing of external code memory which related to ROM
the other one is about accessing of external data memory which is related to RAM

so they are not the same

thanks

am not getting u, really, all what i want to know the concept behind both accessing of external code and data memory, and am looking in other books and in google etc.
if u are not in interest to help so please jus don't keep replaying unneeded answers. i am learning and am taking micro cotroller for the first time.....
any way thanks a lot
BEST REGARD

The only answer you will ever get for this question is RTFM. You can not expect people spend hours writting this up for you. If they did you would say you did not understand.

If you have a more specific question ask it. But be sure to include links or upload what you are refering to.

Let's try a little Socratic Method. What do you understand about the signal PSEN-bar. It stands for Program Store ENable. The bar over the name means that it is active low. Second question: What is special about the rising edge of PSEN-bar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back