Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC Generator Voltage Regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulow

Part of circuit

Can anyone help with this circuit. It is part of a voltage regulator for an ac generator.

The input to this part is from the generator output, transformed and rectified as a reference.

The circuit description says that the frequency is doubled and fed back. Is this the part of the drawing attached.

Attachments

• amp diagram.JPG
    amp diagram.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 2,657
What's N1?

Do you have any of the componet values?

It doesn't look like it will work.

Could anyone please describe how the attached circuit works. Thanks Hero 99 for replying to part of circuit earlier.

In short the circuit controls a generator at 450 Volts. It senses the O/P and rectifies it down to 14V. The circuit controls the Exciter Field by varying load resistor R28.

If anyone could enter a detailed description, I would be grateful. I'm fairly happy with the Transistor part but not how V21 works.

Could anyone please describe how the attached circuit works. Thanks Hero 99 for replying to part of circuit earlier.

In short the circuit controls a generator at 450 Volts. It senses the O/P and rectifies it down to 14V. The circuit controls the Exciter Field by varying load resistor R28.

If anyone could enter a detailed description, I would be grateful. I'm fairly happy with the transistor part of the diagram ie V18,19,20,23 but not how V21 works.

Thank you for any assistance

Attachments

• Voltage Control.JPG
    Voltage Control.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,583
The schematic you've posted is too small to see any of the components.

ac voltage regulator

Is there anyone can help me to have just a simple diagram on 110 and 220v ac voltage regulator?
can I make some help?

If anyone could enter a detailed description, I would be grateful. I'm fairly happy with the transistor part of the diagram ie V18,19,20,23 but not how V21 works.

Thank you for any assistance

Can you attach bigger circuit diagram ?

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back