Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

abt microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ami2709

hello

i am just laening abt basics of microcontroller i want to know how can i programme 8051 through my home pc.

how to use 8051 microcontroller

dear all
I want to simulate 8051 microcontroller in my pc . i am using windows vista plateform. i want to check all the results and display results in my pc. kindly provide information regarding software to check above

Ami2709 wrote:
i am just laening abt basics of microcontroller i want to know how can i programme 8051 through my home pc.

And then he wrote:
I want to simulate 8051 microcontroller in my pc . i am using windows vista plateform. i want to check all the results and display results in my pc. kindly provide information regarding software to check above

What the hell is this with some people, is it a cultural/ethnic thing where you have to either ask the wrong question first, or when your first question is seen to be nonsense, change the scope of the question entirely?
Some of us more logical types would love to know.

JimB

how to use 8051 microcontroller

I want to test my code for communicating with
peripherals without having to first build the hardware in my pc .which software should i use???

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back