Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about timer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

i want to make such timer circuit which is used for operating appliance
such as electric bulb( operating at 220v using relay) and so on.this is very necessary my home purpose .the circuit will be such type that if i set the time 2:00am at night it shoud glow about 3-4 hour and should be off automatically.
if anyone has idea to solve my problem.please, send me the circuit diagram as soon as possible (wihin 2days from the topic published).

ctgroup said:
i want to make such timer circuit which is used for operating appliance
such as electric bulb( operating at 220v using relay) and so on.this is very necessary my home purpose .the circuit will be such type that if i set the time 2:00am at night it shoud glow about 3-4 hour and should be off automatically.
if anyone has idea to solve my problem.please, send me the circuit diagram as soon as possible (wihin 2days from the topic published).
have a look at datasheets of 555,4017,4060 timers and counters.
www.alldatasheet.com

a coffee pot timer works well and it is cheap too.
You buy the Coffee Pot, remove the timer and throw away the pot.

Hi John,
Do you think the other site is down again because it is looking for a reliable server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back