Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about Joystic Genius program or interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadeus

Hello again boys, i have a joystic Genius and i want to use it (input) to take control of a car over the parallel port (output), the problem is because some input of the game port are analog inputs and i never have work over analog signals, if someone can give me an example of a program where be used to anything.

Well, i prefer the C programming language, but if there is in other langage, no problem.

Well, by bye.

I think that most people here aren't too into programming, but I may be wrong. Try to find another forum specific to programming, you will get more help.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back