Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about ICs part numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

afesheir

hello guyes ...

now if i want to know the specifications of a certian IC that i know its part number (for example SN7447) , i can get its datasheet from the internet and look its characteritsics and features ...

But how can i know the part numbre of an IC or a transistor of certian characteritsics ... i.e; i want to know the transistor part number for which beta dc=170 and early voltage of 100 V ... how can i get the part number of such a transistor ...?

plz help and thx

digikey.com
search for "transistor"
select "Transistor - Single, Bipolar Junction"
Choose: current Rating, Manufacturer, Package, PNP/NPN, Voltage (you can shoose a range of current or a single value)

Most Manufacturers have a selector guide. Some distributors have a selector guide.

Also, are you talking about the minimum DC gain in general or the gain at a specific current?

it doesn't matter hero, i am asking about how to get the part number of any component that meets specific characterisitcs and features, and the mentioned gain is just as example .... another example may be: What is the part number of a FET Op Amp ..??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back