Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About Digital Clock using PIC16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace one of the capacitors connected to the crystal with a ceramic trimmer capacitor of 15-30pf range, or thereabouts, then adjust the oscillator frequency up or down as required. I use my Icom 756PROII reciever with built-in 0.5ppm timebase to 'listen' to the oscillator frequency while tuning it but if you don't have a receiver then you might make small adjustments over time while keeping track of the effect on the clock.

@pasanlaksiri have you found a pic16f84a digital clock in the net?? would you share em here?? please.

pasanlaksiri said:
Hey guys i have a clock. PIC is code protected. But problem is after run some hours it has 4 or 5 minuts time gap. So what can I do ( without touching the CHIP )

You try to measure the clock frequency of the crystal used with a known standard frequency counter-- trim the capacitors to nullyfy the difference of frequency compared to the marking on the crystal.

hi Friends
Any one here pzl help me i want to create 12 or 24 clock with using pic 16f84a. i try create it but i cant it create if you like help me this plz send me program code .hex or .asm file and circuit drg. or helfull web site my e-mail is abcggn@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back