Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about control system

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue6x

greetings...

i am after examples of control system running with overdamped, underdamped, critically damped and underdamped designs.

i was hoping that you could help to find great sites where I could get good discussions on how they were designed.

designs with control theory includes elevator, cars, airplanes, trains...... etc...
but i don't know how to classify as to whether they are overdamped ......

please help.... thanks to everyone who would make a reply..
links are highly appreciated.

I think they are designed for a specific response, settling time, and overshoot rather than the 3 terms you used in that case. If those 3 terms are being used, I would think they are aiming for critically damped.

are there any sites you could refer for me to look why they should be critically damped or not??? I was after examples of system with all those sort of damping...
thanks..
i was particularly interested with elevator and train designs......
thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back