Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About Brushless DC Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Can anybody give me some links or documents to all about a brushless DC motor. Working principles, controlling, etc. The more detailed the better. Many thanks.

Nicholas, you can do that search easily yourself. Just go to Google (www.google.com) and type 'brushless DC motor' in the find box.
Hunt around the many hits and you'll find a few that have technical info on these devices.
Good luck

You *really* did not want me to do your searching :D ??

Klaus said:
Nicholas, you can do that search easily yourself. Just go to Google (www.google.com) and type 'brushless DC motor' in the find box.
Hunt around the many hits and you'll find a few that have technical info on these devices.
Good luck

You *really* did not want me to do your searching :D ??

I've done. But I thought I could find more in this way, I just wanna learn about this entirely.
Actually, thank you all the same. :)

What exaclty do you want to know?
Google should always be your first port of call.

Your best be is understand syncrounous machines first - Since a Brushless DC machine is just a Syncronous machine where the rotor field is generated from perminant magnets and the flux path of the stator is shaped such to provide trapizoidal profile.

Search for trapiziodal control as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back