Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About 'Bermuda Triangle'!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Mind is little off by reading few airplanes lost history. 'Uruguay Air force flight 571' in South America, after 72 days of airplane crash (1972 Otc 13) in remote mountain, 16 (among 45) were found living!

During world war-II, Fighter- American Army Air B24D, from America crashed (1943) on Libya desert, among 9, 8 pilots jumped from parasuit and walked 160km in the infinite desert to live, then dead! The fighter found after 15 years in the desert and machine guns were fine till that time.

Recently Malaysia Airlines's airplane is missing with 248 (approx) passengers from few days.

Some breathtaking stories are related to Bermuda Triangle too. My main curiosity is Why scientists are unable to find the reality of bermuda triangle? Actually why they do not set a powerful satellite camera and send a robot airplane to the triangle area and observe closely with lots of detectors and sensors???

And what is your recent knowledge or assume about this 'black hole triangle'? Please!

Last edited:
I saw this a few months ago, it may help you out:

There's a lot of superstition related to the Bermuda Triangle, most of it is unfounded. Because of all the stories, few people are aware of the actual, KNOWN facts about the area.

The Bermuda Triangle covers the area between Miami (Florida), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Bermuda.
I'm at one of the corners right now and have travelled in and out of the triangle many times over the last 15 years.
I was at another of the points a couple of weeks ago.
So far, I haven't disappeared and don't intend to.

I crossed the area, many many times in different directions.

My sole unusual experience, was in my watch (night time): incredible luminescence in an area where, at a certain moment, the whole vessel was in. Having lost the natural visual reference that the water surface provides, as seen from the bridge, the vessel seemed to float (in air?).

It took maybe one or two minutes to cross that patch. Shocking experience but I've seen the most varied types of luminescense in many other seas.

Sorry but I do not believe the stories about that triangle and the so many I run across in life.

People (most if not all) have the secret desire to experience something that could be called supernatural. We need to feel important in life, at least once....

Mind is little off by reading few airplanes lost history. 'Uruguay Air force flight 571' in South America, after 72 days of airplane crash (1972 Otc 13) in remote mountain, 16 (among 45) were found living!

And the point is?

During world war-II, Fighter- American Army Air B24D, from America crashed (1943) on Libya desert, among 9, 8 pilots jumped from parasuit and walked 160km in the infinite desert to live, then dead! The fighter found after 15 years in the desert and machine guns were fine till that time.

And the point is?

Recently Malaysia Airlines's airplane is missing with 248 (approx) passengers from few days.

So? Air France from South America was lost for a long time, too. What is the point?

Some breathtaking stories are related to Bermuda Triangle too.

Embellished, you mean.

My main curiosity is Why scientists are unable to find the reality of bermuda triangle?

They have. It is a large area of water with lots of traffic where bad things can happen like they do in other parts of the world. That is its reality.

Actually why they do not set a powerful satellite camera and send a robot airplane to the triangle area and observe closely with lots of detectors and sensors???

It is too large of an area to keep it under constant surveillance. The cost would be tremendous. What happens in the BT that does not happen elsewhere?

And what is your recent knowledge or assume about this 'black hole triangle'? Please!

Just another wide expanse of water that has to be carefully navigated.

Ratch

And the point is?

The point is I am unnecessarily emotional. Yeah, I was decorating the post because mind became totally off due to tears of families of passengers of Malaysian Airlines. That's why just staring being alone from such breathtaking death evidences.

Mickster and atferrari.

I had never heard about the triangle personally. I just read on few sites and thought that nobody crossing the triangle till now. I am just opposite part of the world from this triangle and have no more personal relation to People near there. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back