Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a wireless audio system, help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaunet

hello, my project is to do a wireless audio tx/rx system. I want to listen to music from my laptop by stereo, without wires. So i need a tx to laptop and rx to stereo. I've been searching information and thinking about using bluetooth. Any ideas??

can you give us a bit more info, eg; how far it has to transmit, quality etc. You could try an fm transmitter, you can find stereo fm transmitters.

ha, i just noticed that was my 200th post.

Amaunet said:
hello, my project is to do a wireless audio tx/rx system. I want to listen to music from my laptop by stereo, without wires. So i need a tx to laptop and rx to stereo. I've been searching information and thinking about using bluetooth. Any ideas??
A bluetooth Dongle for the Laptop & a working Moblie phone MB which supported Bluetooth & the mobile phones speaker output connecting to an AMP.It's simple :D :D :D

The idea is to do it by myself, all the pcb's and stuff, don't wanna use anything ready. It has to transmit max 10 meters (inside a small apartment), so bluetooth cat 2 would be enough. Quality as good as possible and parts as cheap as possible. Those are my specs.

i think u better use asmall antenna like monopole and to use it all u need high gain amplifier and 2 wire(monopole) and goodluck btw my study in the antenna and goodluck

Amaunet said:
Quality as good as possible and parts as cheap as possible. Those are my specs.

Gotta pick one! At least one having slight priority over the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back