Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Voice alarm with a recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shohadawy

I need a device to which I can record a voice message and then when it receives the power ( 220vac or other) it recalls the recorded signal. I really don't know the name of the device that can perform this function, so please answer me.

I need a device to which I can record a voice message and then when it receives the power ( 220vac or other) it recalls the recorded signal. I really don't know the name of the device that can perform this function, so please answer me.

hi,
This type of device will cover the voice recording.:)

Attachments

• ISD1400[1].pdf
    270.1 KB · Views: 174
This is cheap, easy to take a part, pretty straight forward to reuse.

SAW 3 DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER | AllElectronics.com

For $2.00 (plus shipping), it's a good deal. You get 30 seconds of recording, 3 AAA batteries, small case with built in battery holder, microphone, and mini speaker (not piezo). The ugly little troll is held on by two screws. White paint and made in China, probably not a good toy for the dog, or small children. Loud enough holding it in your hand, but not so much across the room. Needs amplified and larger speaker.

This is cheap, easy to take a part, pretty straight forward to reuse.

SAW 3 DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER | AllElectronics.com

For $2.00 (plus shipping), it's a good deal. You get 30 seconds of recording, 3 AAA batteries, small case with built in battery holder, microphone, and mini speaker (not piezo). The ugly little troll is held on by two screws. White paint and made in China, probably not a good toy for the dog, or small children. Loud enough holding it in your hand, but not so much across the room. Needs amplified and larger speaker.

Thanks, but I'm afraid I can't use it as I want the playback to be PLC controlled not by pressing the switch and the speaker to be an external one

Thanks, but I'm afraid I can't use it as I want the playback to be PLC controlled not by pressing the switch and the speaker to be an external one

Common ground, not difficult to switch from a microcontroller, never worked with a PLC, but can't be much different. There is/was a website that went into good detail about these things, circuit diagrams and suggestions. Might post a link later. Most likely cheaper than any chip you can order, and this one is ready to roll. Just figured I throw the link up, as it's the simple/cheap route. Depends on what you want.

Hello, dear friend. Which function do u need? How to activate the record voice? only record? how many sections recording voice would u like?
Maybe I can give some helpful. We engage in this industry more than 10 years. There are a veriaty of voice chip, voice recorder modules. Different functions.

E-mail:wtcherrylau@gmail.com

If u have any questions, pls don't hesitate to ask me. Hope that can helpful.

Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back