Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a to d converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveennischal

hey,
i have a a to d convertor ads1256evm i want to give an analog input to it and get digital output. i connected power to power terminals and signal generator with certain amplitude nd frequency to the analog in terminal but i dont understand how to get digital out from the circuit it does nt hav direct digital out or something like tht maybe we need to use rs 232 but i dono hw to connect it or wat kind of equipment to use pls help...i will be greatful....

You must have and understand its data sheet on hand. There is clocks, voltage references, considerations to other pins, not only audio input pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back